Search This Blog

Aug 31, 2010

The Secrets of the Universe


So far, school is tough this year. Didn't the summer seem to go too fast? Summer was good, if not a tad boring. Why does every internship not want to work with a school schedule? At least I kept my Xbox busy. After fixing the RRoD for the third time, it runs great! At least Arctic Silver is relatively cheap. Aside from the family drama, which I can't get enough of, my life was pretty quiet until Fall semester showed up. I'll keep the ranting to a minimum from now on. I know you love it, KadyBug. My one lonely follower.

If you need a good beating, my Physics homework can help you with that.

This year, I'm learning the secrets of the universe (or so my Physics teacher says). Why is this important? Why is school itself so important? (Rant Warning!)

I hear a lot of complaints about school. While some reside in my head, I hear a multitude around campus. It amazes me that so many people are taking it so lightly. For those of us who have to pay out of pocket for school, it sickens me. I know I've fallen into the trap too, but c'mon. This stuff is expensive, and you're becoming a better person for it. Yeah math is tough, but it prepares you for an easier life. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to be over qualified.

I've been guilty of it too, don't worry. Sometimes coding or physics homework is like pulling teeth, but it's truly necessary for learning and preparing you for your future career.

The world is full of knowledge. I think it's worth it just to understand small bits of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment