Search This Blog

Aug 23, 2010

Refer to Nike's Slogan

Look, I know I'm a miniature human being. Maybe I wasn't before this summer, but I'm sure miniature now. It's not so bad. Have you ever been to an antique shop and tried on any vintage shirts?

I've been hearing a lot of excuses lately, and it's making my head start to catch on fire. Usually this doesn't happen until school starts. This is not good. I've heard a lot about weight loss lately also. Not only have I made excuses about not doing my homework, I've made excuses about losing weight for 15+ years. Life isn't fun being the fat kid, I promise. If you've even thought about losing weight, I ask you this? What the heck is your problem?! Why don't you just do it?! Harsh words? Maybe a little, but at least let me try to explain my thought process. I know a few people who are "big and proud." I don't believe you. I've been up there with the biggest, and I've tried that mindset before. I'm not sure how you can be "big and proud" and still have all the health/clothing/ride seat/airline seat problems. I should have started this change years ago, and I have no idea why I never did.

If you're thinking about losing weight, I commend you. Do you know the secret? Just do it. If I can do it, a lazy, miniature human being, you can too. Save your money for more important things than magic weight loss pills, HCG scams, and other rubbish. There's no secret other than hard work. Maybe society has lost this little bit of information, I don't know. Unless you just do it, life may start to pass you by like mine did for almost 20 years. Life is loads easier when you're in shape. I know this already, and I'm not even done.

Ask for help! If you're nervous, I can help! I've lost around 65 pounds with nothing but hard work, so I think I know what I'm talking about. If you have questions, drop me a line on Facebook, or a comment on my blog.

End of line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment